SHOWS & PRODUCTIONS
Theatrical Production Company
Hertsmere Academy runs its own Youth Musical Theatre Production Company called ‘Inspiringherts Productions’.
Whereby children, teens & adults from the local area can take part in our wonderful musicals, put on in a Theatre.
It is a great extension for students of Hertsmere Academy to put their skills to use.
However, we also offer Open Auditions to anyone from the community wishing to take part. We are happy for all ranges of ages and abilities, along with performers with big personalities and fantastic enthusiasm. We are not looking for any particular standards.
SHOW DETAILS/TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Some of the Opportunities & Benefits that the performers will be getting are:
● Working closely with Qualified and Professional Teachers
● having access to audition photos and CV advise
● Can have their audition photos displayed in the Theatre foyer for agents to view
● Maybe spotted by our affiliated talent agency.
● preparation that can be used to enter Trinity Guild Hall Musical Theatre Examinations.
● gain experience and knowledge about working in a theatre and putting on a show
● learning and participating in an audition, excellent for boosting confidence.
● teamwork and awareness of working together in order to make the show successful
● learning about music, how to read sheet music and harmonies
● learning to project ones self in a theatre environment.
● setting personal goals, discovering new talents and learning how to develop them
● Theatrical skills including make-up, costumes, stage work
● increasing the knowledge of Musical Theatre productions
'My six and nine year old daughters loved doing tap and ballet at Hertsmere academy of dance. It is a down to earth dance school where technique, self esteem and teamwork are important values. Discipline and the well being of the pupils is a real focus of Miss Chahna and she is incredibly easy to talk to about any concerns or questions we have had. A real highlight was the annual dance show which was all about fun and positive learning. It was a great experience, put on by a supportive, well run and organised school of dance' - T. Behr